Journey to the Far East @ GiptonA culinary workshop that takes you on an unforgettable voyage through the diverse and vibrant cuisines of East Asia
Cost:£105.00 per person
· Nigiri – One of the purest and most traditional manifestations of Japanese sushi.
· Thai green curry – Classic Thai curry bursting with flavour, colour, and heat.
· Char siu Pork – Roasted & barbecued pork, that has been marinated in soy, hoi sin, rice wine, and star anise
· Kimchi – Korean traditional fermented vegetable made from Chinese cabbage.
· Pork gyoza – Popular Japanese dumpling with its delicate thin wrapper and flavourful fillings.
· Nasi goreng – Topped with a fried egg, this fried rice is a Malaysian staple, mixed through the rice is prawns, chicken, shredded omelette.
All the session’s recipes are provided for you to take home to add to your personal repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
What you will take away from the experience
At Leeds cookery school we aim for our guests to take home a combination of newfound skills, knowledge, and a memorable experience that enriches their culinary curiosities and encourages them to explore & enjoy food in new and exciting ways.
At the end of our workshops we encourage our guests to relax and enjoy tasting the fruits of their labour and share the experience with their fellow participants.
- You do not need to bring any other equipment or ingredients with you as this will be provided by the cookery school and is included in the cost.
- Please make sure to inform us of any allergies when booking on to the workshop
- We use induction hobs at the cookery school so if you have a pacemaker fitted, please get in contact with us when you have booked to let us know so we can adapt our equipment to meet your needs.
- Refreshments are provided throughout the session.
- Before booking this workshop please familiarise yourself with our cancellation policy, whether you are booking for Yourself or on behalf of another person - Cancellation Policy
This session is hosted by one of our three resident chefs.