Northern Indian Spice Odyssey Workshop @ KirkgateUncover the secrets of traditional Indian style cookery in this workshop
Cost:£105.00 per person
About this experience
This immersive experience transports you to the aromatic world of Northern Indian cuisine, using the fragrant spices of the Himalayas, to the deep and rich curries of Punjab to craft authentic dishes that celebrate the diversity of the region.
- Aloo gobi (Potato & cauliflower curry) – Cauliflower & potato star in this amazingly spice rich curry.
- Chapati – A simple but delicious accompaniment to curry.
- Dum biryani (Spiced chicken biryani) – A beautiful basmati rice dish in which the rice absorbs all the magnificent flavours of this North Indian dish.
- Malai kofta (crispy paneer dumplings) – Creamy dumpling married with a rich tomato based sauce.
- Andey ki curry (Egg curry) – A comforting generously spiced egg curry. Robust tomato curry meets silky eggs ready to be mopped up with a chapati.
All the session’s recipes are provided for you to take home to add to your personal repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
What you will take away from the experience
At Leeds cookery school we aim for our guests to take home, not only the food they’ve cooked, but ultimately a combination of newfound skills, knowledge, and a memorable experience that enriches their culinary curiosities and encourages them to explore & enjoy food in new and exciting ways.
- You do not need to bring any other equipment or ingredients with you as this will be provided by the cookery school and is included in the cost.
- Please make sure to inform us of any allergies when booking on to the workshop
- We use induction hobs at the cookery school so if you have a pacemaker fitted, please get in contact with us when you have booked to let us know so we can adapt our equipment to meet your needs.
- Refreshments are provided throughout the session.
Before booking this workshop please familiarise yourself with our cancellation policy, whether you are booking for Yourself or on behalf of another person - Cancellation Policy