Pasta Masterclass @ GiptonPut our Flat and Filled Pasta courses together into a half day session and you have a complete masterclass in one delicious package!
Cost:£120.00 per person
About this experience
Put our Flat and Filled Pasta courses together into a half day (4-hour) session and you have a complete masterclass in one delicious package. This class is all about how to make pasta - egg pasta dough making, rolling, shaping and filling and make three deliciously versatile sauces. This class can use vegetarian Parmesan - Just let us know when booking!
You will sit down to enjoy a lunch of the tagliatelle and creamy mushroom sauce that you make in the first half of the session.
Techniques you will learn:
- How to make the perfect pasta dough from scratch using the kneading and resting process.
- How to use a pasta machine and expertly roll, fill, shape and dry your pasta for another day.
- How to make a creamy mushroom and white wine sauce.
- How to make an infused sage butter sauce to loving coat your pasta.
- How to make an authentic pesto.
In this class the recipes below, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Creamy Wild Mushroom and White Wine Sauce. (This will be lunch)
- Lemon and Ricotta Tortellini Dressed in a Yummy Infused Sage Butter Sauce.
What you can take home
There is a tasting session after each class where you have the chance to sample the tutor’s version of each dish. You will also take home Lemon and Ricotta Tortellini and a selection of flat pasta shapes and a jar of Pesto.
- Please note you will need to bring 3 sizeable (minimum 1L) food storage containers to take your food home in. You do not need to bring any other equipment or ingredients with you as this will be provided by the cookery school and is included in the cost.
- Please make sure to inform us of any allergies when booking the class.
We use induction hobs at the cookery school so if you have a pacemaker fitted please get in contact with us when you have booked to let us know so we can adapt our equipment to meet your needs.
Refreshments are provided throughout, on all of our classes.
Before booking this class please familiarise yourself with our cancellation policy, especially if you are booking on the behalf of another person.
This session is delivered by one of our three resident chefs.