Pizza Making with Prosecco Cocktails @ GiptonThere is nothing quite like freshly made pizza accompanied by a prosecco cocktail. In this class you will learn how to make both. Winner!
Cost:£75.00 per person
About this experience
In this class you learn how to make real pizza and impressive Prosecco cocktails, made for long summer’s days and late summer’s evenings - Crisp, semi-sweet and refreshing!
Techniques you will learn:
- Learn the process of making a yeasted bread dough, mixing, kneading and pizza shaping/stretching.
- Make a homemade marinara sauce using tomatoes, garlic and basil.
- Learn how to make a fresh, healthy seasonal salad to accompany your pizza.
- Find out which flavours compliment Prosecco and how to make the perfect Aperol Spritz.
- The class will then be shown how to make the perfect sunny tipples Peach Bellini and Grapefruit & Rosemary Sparkler.
In this class the recipes below, including ingredients list and method, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Fresh seasonal salad and dressing
- Aperol Spritz, Peach Bellini and Grapefruit & Rosemary Sparkler.
You will sit down at the end of the session to eat your delicious pizza and cocktails.
- Please make sure to inform us of any allergies when booking the class.
We use induction hobs at the cookery school so if you have a pacemaker fitted please get in contact with us when you have booked to let us know so we can adapt our equipment to meet your needs.
Refreshments are provided throughout, on all of our classes.
Before booking this class please familiarise yourself with our cancellation policy, especially if you are booking on the behalf of another person.