Tapas Extravaganza Workshop @ GiptonJoin us for a delectable afternoon of Spanish cuisine at our 'Tapas Extravaganza: A Spanish Small Plates Experience'.
Cost:£105.00 per person
Dive into the rich tapestry of Spanish flavours as you learn to prepare an array of enticing small plates that are perfect for sharing and savouring. From the sizzle of padron peppers to mouth-watering patatas bravas, you'll uncover the craft behind these extraordinary dishes.
Full recipes are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- Patatas bravas
- Chorizo with a red wine and honey glaze
- Croquettes de jamon
- Padron peppers
- Lightly battered sardines with feta & cucumber salsa
Techniques you will learn
- Learn how to cook Chorizo in red wine and honey.
- How to pan sear Padron Peppers, cooking the peppers so they have crispy seared skin and bringing out the wonderful flavours.
- You may wish to bring a tupperware or two for any left overs
- You do not need to bring any other equipment or ingredients with you as this will be provided by the cookery school and is included in the cost.
- Please make sure to inform us of any allergies when booking the class
- We use induction hobs at the cookery school so if you have a pacemaker fitted please get in contact with us when you have booked to let us know so we can adapt our equipment to meet your needs.
- Refreshments are provided throughout, on all of our classes.
Before booking this class please familiarise yourself with our cancellation policy, especially if you are booking on the behalf of another person - Cancellation Policy